ADMISSION / ACTIVITIES
The festival will be $5 for Adults, $3 for students & military, and FREE for 3 and under. The Event will offer a variety of food trucks, food vendors and restaurants onsite, attendees will enjoy kid-friendly activities, live entertainment, a beer stations, and corn hole tournament, and MORE. You will simply purchase food directly from the participating vendors. There are no tickets to purchase.
1300 4th AVE NW
Minot, ND 58703
1300 4th AVE NW
Minot, ND 58703
As of right now we are solidifying details! Be on the look out in the coming months.
Enjoy one beer station! Cash only. Must have a valid ID to verify age. Prices vary.
Tips for the event:
- General Ticket Admission: $5 Adults | $3 Students, Military, & Children | FREE for Children 3 & Under. NOTE, this admission DOES NOT cover charges for the food trucks, vendors, or activities. Cash or debit/credit cards will be accepted at both entrances.
- Food Trucks: A list of our food trucks will be updated on this page as well as the official Minot Food Truck Festival Facebook page and website. Prices will vary with each food truck. Lines can be anywhere between 10-60 minutes pending per food truck/stand, so prepare appropriately!
- Bouncy Castles: There will be a bracelet fee that gets your child an all-access pass to the bouncy castles that can be purchased SEPARATELY at the Jump N' Fun booth. NOTE: Depending on the weather, some of the castles may get warm with the sun. Please have your children dress accordingly to avoid skin burns. There will be a shaded area with picnic tables available for seating as well.
- Vendors: A vendor area will be setup near the Park Shelter #7 with various shopping avenues and local assortments. Prices will vary with each vendor. No additional fees for this area for admission.
- Live Music: Live acoustic music will be performed throughout the day/evening at the new amphitheater. A schedule will be posted as soon as the artists confirm. Picnic table seating will be available to enjoy your food with the entertainment!
- Parking: There will be reserved parking spots for our vendors. NOTE: Parking will be LIMITED. You may have to park a few blocks away depending on the time of day you arrive. ANOTHER NOTE: Please DO NOT park at the local business parking lots unless directed otherwise. We don't want to create any inconvenience to our fellow neighbors in the park.
- Transportation: As of now, we don't have a shuttle readily available. Other options would include Lyft, city transport, or walking.
- Navigation: As the event nears, we will post a map that will be available on our official Facebook page, Event page, and website. This map will help guide you to where you need to go on the day of the event.
- Sponsors: Please help us in thanking our sponsors for making this event possible for Minot. If you see someone from one of these organizations, say hello!
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Online Prepay: This option will NOT be available this year. However, we will be taking cash or debit/credit cards at the admission entrances.
- The Park: All current regulations at the park will be present on the day of the event. No animals/pets are allowed at the park outside of the regulated hours. Please make sure that trash gets thrown away to not only help volunteers after the event, but for the sake of the park.
- Don't Forget: The weather could be potentially warmer so remember to dress accordingly, wear sunscreen (if needed), drink lots of water, etc. In case of rain, umbrellas are encouraged!
- For Your Convenience: Seating at the park is LIMITED. Feel free to bring picnic blankets, chairs, or any other appropriate means of seating.
- Access: All are welcome to the event! Friendly FYI: Some activities at the park may not be accessible to disabled folks with wheelchairs, crutches, etc. The trucks will be located at the top of the hill behind the old amphitheater and the vendors will be in the grass. Please feel free to ask a volunteer for assistance or additional information.
- Volunteers: Volunteers are always welcome! If you're interested in volunteering, please message us directly on our official Facebook page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ND Strong Booth: Please visit the ND Strong booth for additional information about the event.
- Thank you for taking the time to read through the tips and additional information. These are based on questions that we have received in previous events. If you have any other questions, please message us directly on our official Minot Food Truck Festival Facebook page or email us at email@example.com
- There are currently no state regulations in North Dakota for outdoor attendance or amount of people within the area. We encourage safe decision-making as we want to remain aware of the current situation and respectful to those affected.
- Masks are NOT required, however, if you have any medical conditions that are prone to possible infection, we advise wearing proper masks and proper sanitation.
- If you're feeling ill, we ask that you please DO NOT attend the event (as much as we'd love to see you) for the safety of yourself and the attendees, vendors, etc.
- Even though there are no current regulations, it's important that we still abide by recommendations by the North Dakota Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This is subject to change as the year progresses.
- This includes the following: Keep at least a six feet distance between yourself and others (there's plenty of room in the park for seating), sanitize tables/seats before touching, cover your mouth appropriately if you cough/sneeze, and wear a mask if you have any medical conditions that leave you vulnerable to infection.
- Should you have any questions or concerns regarding Covid-19, please go to this link here: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus
There will be ATM machines located on the festival grounds. Fees for usage determined by the vendor and not the festival.